Marshall and/or anyone else:

How much H2O2 can you add to CS/EIS and still have EIS?
I ask because I have a brew cell that holds two gallons + a liter and after brewing I had 28 ppm. I then added 1/4 cup of H2O2 to convert as much particulate silver to ionic as possible. When I did, it turned milky. To get it back to clear, I added almost four cups of H2O2.
It has a fine Tyndall and is reading 44.3 ppm on my Hanna PWT.
What do I have?
Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.
TIA:
Bruce A