Sorry for the omission.  Yes, it's 3% drug store stuff.
And it has remained clear and stable for at least six months.
Bruce A.

On 8/31/2011 4:26 PM, Alan Jones wrote:
Did you use 3% H2O2?

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Bruce Anderson <bande65...@btes.tv <mailto:bande65...@btes.tv>> wrote:

    Marshall and/or anyone else:

    How much H2O2 can you add to CS/EIS and still have EIS?
    I ask because I have a brew cell that holds two gallons + a liter
    and after brewing I had 28 ppm.
    I then added 1/4 cup of H2O2 to convert as much particulate silver
    to ionic as possible.
    When I did, it turned milky.  To get it back to clear, I added
    almost four cups of H2O2.
    It has a fine Tyndall and is reading 44.3 ppm on my Hanna PWT.
    What do I have?
    Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.
    TIA:
    Bruce A

--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)