yes, the cannabis oil and the hemp oil they sell in the store are completely
different oils.

Elizabeth Williams
belzi...@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: CS>Weed and CA
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
From: anthony.aqui...@sasktel.net
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 12:50:37 +0000

It is probably the cannabis oil I want. It has to be the stuff that has THC in
it as that is suppose to be the active ingredient.

From: "Tara McClintick" <tmcclint...@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 21:44:25 -0400
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
ReplyTo: silver-list@eskimo.com

Sunfood has hemp oil I use for salad dressings

http://www.sunfood.com/food/hemp-foods/hemp-oil-16oz-nutiva-green-glass-bottle-w-cork-stopper-raw-certified-organic.html

don’t think its cannabis oil, but that is a different thing from my
understanding….