From: olushola camara <camaramah...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:51:20
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Weed and CA

Yes it is legally dangerous, but it can be done under the radar.

1. Use solar and battery to power your lights. In this way your spikes in
power usage won't be detected by the utility grid.

2. If you are growing it inside, encase the room with a material that
dampens the IR signature. In this way, helicopters won't detect the lights.

Obviously it is much cheaper to do it outside, provided you can keep it out
of site from neighbors.

The data is conclusive about the many benefits of cannabis oil. We should
not be denied our freedom to heal ourselves.

Olushola