Yes CS has a very real effect on lyme.  I think it is the best first line
option there is.  Remember that 1 antibiotic basically is never enough to
beat lyme and co.

Have you had significant improvements with CS?  If so, CS is therefore
effective against lyme complex just based on your case.  Effective does not
mean the same thing as a sure fire cure.

If it is safe, there is nothing to lose by keeping taking it while you add
on other treatment.  If the question is if CS is safe, the answer is also
definitely yes.  I have written a huge segment on establishing CS safety:
http://scientificliving.net/2011/02/the-ultimate-guide-to-colloidal-silver-colloidal-silver-generators-and-jello-2/#the-safety-of-eis-lv-and-jello

It's going through major editing, so if the naming conventions get confusing
and seemd screwed up, it is because they are.

There are a handful of people on this very forum who CS helped their lyme.
Myself included.  In fact, if I were to stop CS, the other antibiotics I am
taking would not cut it, and some bug would slowly come back and take over.
And based on a past 4 month slip up with CS, I think I'd be dead in 6 or 8
months if I stopped CS.  CS is literally keeping me alive.

~David