From: David AuBuchon [mailto:aubuchon.da...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 10:13 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>cs and lyme

Here is book section on effectiveness:
http://scientificliving.net/2011/02/the-ultimate-guide-to-colloidal-silver-c
olloidal-silver-generators-and-jello-2/#the-effectiveness-of-eis-lv

Testimonials...join a bunch of yahoo groups on lyme disease and ask who has
used it for their lyme.  Here is one such forum with a little bit more of a
bent on using CS:
Ask people who have used it...not people who have not used it because they
are afraid.

Several people on this forum also have used it on their lyme but haven't
replied thus far.

Sorry, but there is not an assembled list of testimonials on lyme.  I wish
there was.  There is 1 here and 1 there, and they end up adding up to a lot.
You have to look lots of places.

I strongly suggest you consider reducing the dose of CS until you barely
notice any herx at all, and then gradually increase as even that little herx
no longer happens.

~David

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 6:30 PM, Rod Samuelson <rodsamuel...@sbcglobal.net>