From: sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, September 5, 2011 5:28:56 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Norwex

My expderience with regular old microfiber dishcloths is that they get stinky
almost immediately. And I rinse them really well and wring them as dry as
possible and hand them over the faucet to dry. I have tried wetting them with
CS
before wringing them out, and it doesn't seem to help, though using CS to clean
and deodorize cutting boards and so forth does work. I've also tried using CS
and peroxide on the cloths and that doesn't work either. CS and CS/peroxide
does
seem to help regular terrycloth dishcloths though.

I'm not sure what is "wron" with the microfiber cloths I have, but I would
certainly have thought wetting and wringing them out with CS would have worked?
sol