My wife says she got them from Target.  You should be able to get them
from just about any similar store, or even a dollar store.

Don't know what Sol's problem with this type of dishcloth is.  Maybe
there are different weaves and or materials that they are made out of.
 Ours seem slightly oversized but they are thick and light and fluffy.
 They wring out pretty easily.  Sure took care of our mildew problem!

Dan