I have a pacemaker, I usually ignore asscover recommendations.
I arc-weld occasionally also, something I was advised against.

                                                Chuck
Caterpallor (n.):   The color you turn after finding half a worm in
the fruit you're eating.

On 9/8/2011 4:18:22 PM, David AuBuchon (aubuchon.da...@gmail.com)
wrote:
> I just read off Mashall's site not to give to people with pacemakers and
> defibbrilators.  Can someone comment on how this may be dangerous so I can
> immediately update my website.  This is the first serious contraindication I
> have heard.
>
> Regarding the pregnant, I understand the general desire for caution, but have
> pregnant people used CS?  Do we know of any good antimicrobials that
> definitely can be used during pregnancy?
>
> ~David

Archives: