Thanks.
PT

-----Original Message-----
From: Sara Mandal-Joy [mailto:smjl...@wavewls.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2011 7:01 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>rechargeable batteries

  Well, some remotes will use AA batteries,and draw very little energy.
Or you could use them in a flashlight that takes that size, for short
trips outdoors, or keep the flashlight in that container, for an outage
time.  Wall clocks often use AA, and use next to no energy.  I used a
"drained" battery in ours last time it stopped - was last spring.  Its
still running.   Ultimately, there are toxins in the things (in all
batteries in fact, both rechargeables and regular), and once they won't
hold a charge any longer at all, need to be turned in to a place dealing
with hazardous recyclables. Sara

On 9/11/2011 4:57 PM, PTFerrance wrote:
> These are AA batteries.  Far to large for an mp3 player.  I have probably
> about 30 of them.
> PT

-----
No virus found in this message.