Hi, Lena...  Most shark cartilage caps are either 500 or 750mg (750
being more common).  The Lane Labs product is 750 mg but I prefer the
powder (it's cheaper).  I broke my back in an auto accident yrs ago
which started me on my quest to find an pain reliever as an
alternative to rx analgesics and shark cartilage was a godsend.  My
normal maintenance dose was 6 in am & 6 caps in pm.  Some folks are
able to get by on less.

I had to fly from Va to Texas back in the nineties and toted my daily
supplements in baggies (I would probably be arrested nowadays..lol).
Well, between all the running in airports and sleeping on a motel
mattress that was as hard as a board, by the time I got home after a
week, I was almost in tears from  hip pain and could hardly walk.  Got
home, immediately took 10 - 12 shark cartilage pills every hour for
two - three hrs, slapped the old trusty castor oil pack on my hip and
by the next day I was good as new.  It was amazing.

I think Walmart has shark cartilage.  I wouldn't want to take it all
the time but, if you run short, you might pick some up from them or
there are a lot of GNC's and Vitamin Shoppes around the country.  I
checked GNC's website and they have a shark cartilage product made by
Natural Brands with good reviews - 180 count for $ 26.19.  As long as
it is a made by a reputable company, you can probably get by until you
get home and get the 'good stuff'.  Just don't be stingy with it.
Take loading doses for a few days and note improvements then back off
as indicated.

I notice some of the posts on here mention taking calcium.  That might
be part of why shark cartilage works so well.  You will be getting
more than 100 mg of calcium in each cap.

Cell salts might be helpful with your cyst, particularly Calcarea
Fluorica - 12X (6X strength if you can't get the 12X), 4 tabs 2 - 3
times a day away from food, coffee, smoking etc.  Calc Fluor is
slow-acting but it is considered a 'deep' remedy. So if you decide to
try it, do give it time to work.  There is a great book out there,
"The Healing Echo" by Vinton McCabe, available at Amazon that is just
fascinating.  It is similar to homeopathy.  I have used the cell salts
with some success over the last few months.  One thing I like about
them is.. they either work or they don't but they do no harm.
You have a great trip...  Lola  :)