Just calcium gets rid of spurs. I have some in my neck due to an old neck
injury.Thanks, Lee

--- On Tue, 9/13/11, Tel Tofflemire <telt...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Tel Tofflemire <telt...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>heel spurs
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 1:43 PM

 Just read your response to my Shaklee Calcium ..post. ( OnHeal Spurs) All I
know for sure, and I do know this, it took 4 caps a day, for a couple weeks
then 2 caps a day and I felt them leave,  I have used it twice, 10 years in
between,  now and it worked both times, I heard about it 10 yeas ago from the
chemist who invented it , at the U Of Ohio. USA.
 I would never say anything on this site I did not try myself.Good luck !  I
think there is a list of ingredients in this stuff, and it worked so well
Shaklee bought the rights?Tel TofflemireQuailwood
 Herbal.com Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.