Depends on what you are looking for.  If they can move up and down (as in
the knees work) the easiest way, through Brooks Bradley's instructions, are
to stand in a doorway, holding the sides of the door frame, stand on tip
toes and then drop down suddenly, bending the knees slightly.  Do this a
number of times.  This is as good as using a mini-trampoline.

If the person cannot do this at all, they can get a mini trampoline and sit
on it and gently bounce up and down, as this too will move lymph.

There is a method of lymph brushing with the hands.  Dr. West has videos on
it that you can purchase.  I don't know if there are any demos of it on
youtube.

Samala,
Renee