Cheers, Jason.

Anyone who spreads the word about Dr. Higa's work is doing good in the world.

The testimonials page on the website you linked correspond with my experiences.

By the way, I checked the prices, and they're in line with the prices in Japan.
   And when one realizes that a single liter of EM1 can make about twenty
liters of extension, the tremendous value is obvious.

Take care,

JBB