"Mike Monett" <armor....@gishpuppy.com> wrote:

>"PTFerrance" <ptf2...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>>
>>What I don't understand, Mike, is how everyone that contributes to this list
>>seems to be doing just fine on the CS they make for at least as long as I
>>have been on the list.  Now you come along and tell people they are doing
>>everything wrong and can't possibly be getting what they say they are
>>getting.  What is your point?  They are demonstrating that *whatever* they
>>are doing it is working for them.
>>PT

[...]

>No, I most definitely am not stating everyone is doing it wrong, except
>perhaps with respect to ignoring contamination problems and not verifying
>the results of their brew with a Faraday calculation and the Salt Test.

>Aside from that, if you are happy with your current method, why change?

PT,

It turns out there may be a situation where the SilverCell process may
offer significant advantages.

If you are planning a trip somewhere where you will be exposed to new
pathogens, it might be an idea to take the high-ionic cs for a few days
before you leave to help build up reserves in the immune system. Planes are
often great places to catch a new virus since you are packed close together
and you rarely have a choice in your nearby seating companions.

Then, when you depart, you can take a small amount of cs with you. Since
the SilverCell process only needs 50 mL for sublingual absorption, you only
need about 20% of the normal amount. This makes it much easier to get
through the airport security checks.

If you are going on a long trip, you can pack the unit and take it with
you. The single 9 volt battery will last a long time. If it happens to die
on your trip, it can easily be found in most countries on the planet. You
don't even need a new one. The current drain is so low that almost any
discarded battery from a Boom Box or a toy will still have enough energy
for plenty of brews. All you need is about 8.5 volts open circuit, and it
should work fine.

The major problem you may face on international voyages is the difficulty
in finding good dw. Italy and India do not seem to have any supply,
although I had no problems finding good quality in ordinary grocery stores
in Germany.

Again, since the SilverCell process uses such a small amount compared to
conventional methods, this greatly reduces the quantity of dw needed and
makes it last much longer.

I really want to thank you for all your comments. This has helped me to
organize a lot of information on the process and help to explain some of
the advanges that may be of importance to others.

Thanks,

Mike Monett
SilverCell

Archives: