This has been the thing for me for ages, and I've pondered this for a
while...If particles revert back to ions {which is a question I've asked in the
past} when contacting - let's just say what constitutes the 'fluids' within the
blood/body - and supposedly ions immediately form compounds thus becoming
practically useless when in contact with same according to some, then what
happens with the ionic component of Mesosilver {or any other silver solution
for that matter} after those same 'fluids' have done the compound conversion,
or whatever else they may do to silver?

My questions would be:
*DO* particles break up and revert back to ions due to the constituents of body
fluids acting on them {dare I mention the ammonia hypothesis? Or peroxides
within the body? Or acids etc etc} when circulating in the blood stream?  Do
those ions regain their positive charge *IF* those particles are broken up? Do
those ions revert back to single atoms minus that electron?  If so, then do
they take on a positive charge again? Isn't that what constitutes an ion, an
atom which has lost one of its electrons thus giving it a positive electrical
charge?  Is this possible?

I'm not entirely sure anyone knows definitively, but I'd certainly welcome any
comment...Or opinion.

N.