  From: Shirley Reed
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 10:59 AM
  Subject: CS>smart meter shielding

  Anyone know if tachyon items can shield from this thing??   If the energy
from these meters travels for 5 miles, then we would need to shield from
everyone's meters and that doesn't seem possible.  But it is quite possible
that I don't understand the situation.  :)  If the energy goes out from
everyones meter, does it go just in one direction or all around?  Seems to me
that we need to know this before any strategy can be devised for protection.
My house has one of these things.  Scary.   pj