I've heard from someone that said there is an option to people to have smart meters wired in using telephone wires...

has anyone heard of this?

----- Original Message ----- From: "phoenix23002 tds.net" <phoenix23...@tds.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: CS>smart meter shielding

Maybe that narrow time frame would be the perfect time to really wear
the tinfoil hats?  LOL

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Asif Nathekar
<asifnathe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
that would be a decent compromise, as the meter would buffer the traffic and
send when the next available opportunity presents itself....

which of course would be when you uncover the shielding....

perhaps the neighborhood could agree on a time to do this... e.g. 9pm-10pm
every night....

bear in mind that a LOT of traffic would be fed during that time
intensively... rather than being drip fed throughout the day... there would
be maximum transmission during that time.. as it would be making up for
lost time!...