From: David AuBuchon [mailto:aubuchon.da...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 9:51 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Urgent...where to get silver in India

Anyone know of a good alternative to Ensure...which they feed to every dying
person in hospitals it seems...High sugar content + candida equals recipe
for death.

Also, anyone know of a PREMADE zapper type of device that is easy to use to
attempt to treat his infected teeth and root canals.  I am not going to be
able to coordinate with anyone there to get them to make a device, so it
needs to come premade.

Thanks!
David