All you really need is a pressure cooker, some tubing and a receiving
receptacle from what I have read.
PT

-----Original Message-----
From: Asif Nathekar [mailto:asifnathe...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 4:41 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Urgent...where to get silver in India

I was thinking of what was required to heat the water to steam and also the
cooling/ heat exchanger requirements.
In the case if india at the very minimum if a solar array was utilised to
heat water to boiling point by thermal means and electrical requirement
would just be for cooling only. It would be messy, but it would work