Dear Brooks,

You are 100% forgiven and there is no rush with finding the postings -- it
will be a bit before the FAQ is ready.
I am also thinking that I might not make the FAQ that long -- I might just
suggest that people do a search on the archives for Nebulizer if they want
the info on how to build one -- so if finding the posts adds too much to
your work then hold off on it and I'll let you know once I'm sure if I need
it.

Thank you for all the amazing information you post on this list.
Take care,
Katarina