I just got my first digest form (really hard to read history) and just
have to reply to a number of questions!

1 - Distilled water varies very widely - from our local Publics supermarket,
their brand varies from 0.5 PPM to 15 PPM, with the same batch number!
The reason is that the first product from a batch is very pure but as the
remaining sludge gets stronger and stronger, just a small amount of
entrainment will contaminate the product. For this reason, we suggest
using deionized water (usually labelled "deionized and ozonated". Again,
with the Publics brand, it is never over 1PPM and is usually 0.25 PPM.
Some equipment on the market will not work with such pure water so
they stupidly suggest adding salt (see 2 below). We suggest adding some
of your last batch!

2 - Pure water is required to make good colloidal silver! If your water has 10
PPM contaminates, you can not produce any free ions of silver until you make
10PPM of compounds of silver!  (Thus our suggestion to use water with less
then 1 PPM of contaminates). The electric current disassociates any
materials into ions and they then react to form new compounds, such as salt
becomes sodium and chlorine ions. The positive ions of silver then bind to the
negative chlorine ions to make silver chloride. Not suggested for internal use!

     The color you see in your Cs is due to the presence of larger
particles of silver
crystals or compounds of silver (silver ions will not impart a color). If
the color
darkens (shift is from pale yellow to brown to purple to black) then
particles are
growing in size and will settle out in a few weeks to days. The ions
(smallest size
particle of silver) are the only ones that can pass thru your cell
membranes to
attack any viruses and are the only form with a positive charge, producing
extreme
stability of over a year (like charges repel) and highest bio-availability
and reactivity.

3 - Adult acne or any skin infection must be treated externally, at the
source. Drinking
Cs only treats areas that you blood can bath. From practicle experience,
wiping the
infected area twice daily with 5PPM Cs will give overnight results. It must
be an
ongoing treatment, as bacteria may be reintroduced every time you touch
your face,
although you can certainly keep ahead of most of it. The same with dandruff
and other
skin infections!

Hope this has been some help to many that had questions in these areas! We
provide
a totally free testing service for your water and Cs, in the event you do
not have a meter
for testing your own - send me an email for the info.

Fred Peschel
f...@health2us.com