Mike,

RF readings have shown that smart meters emit far stronger fields than they admit, and they emit them for 24/7 in a pulsed arrangement. From what I have read, these smart meters are dangerous. Nobody knows the health effects of microwave radiation, and studies do show increased risk of cancer, high blood pressure, cardiac abnormalities, allergies, and other health effects. I have also read that the microwaves can be blocked using thick aluminum foil or aluminum screening. It's best to block in back of the meter.... so no waves enter your house. If you block the front of the meter they won't be able to be read and that might trigger law enforcement of some sort. I'm no expert but I'm reading as much as I can on this. If you live in California you can complain to SC Edison or PG&E.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike W-H" <th...@telus.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Smart Meter Frequency and Info

No amount of exposure is a good amount of exposure of this crap...

sorry i don't buy it..

the exposure so called safe limits, who is claiming it is safe? Should you trust them? I don't...................are they health professionals>?????? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So who are they to say what is safe............................

Should we wait for the bodies to pile up before we determine that yes they are unsafe?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Nave" <bhangcha...@gmail.com>