Nope.  Not that I know of.  It is all just assuming that the use of
conductance to approximate silver content (thus far used for things under
about 15PPM) continues to hold true at higher PPM.

Does conductance in fact increase linearly with silver ion content?  In the
limit, a solution would have eventually get an infinite conductance and the
curve may look asymptotic at some point.

I recall that after terminating the brew, there is some conductance drop in
the next day or so, but it is much less than the conductance drop seen with
regular EIS.

David