  From: David AuBuchon
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 6:12 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>The Silvercell process?

  It could be, though I am also skeptical.  Natural Immunogenics for example
only has 23PPM with all their years of work.  And that is also suspiciously
close to one hypothetical upper bound of roughly 26PPM (13PPM silver oxide, 13
PPM silverhydroxide).  This lends credence to that hypothetical upper bound
(without using ultra low current density like Mike is doing, that is).

  How is the 40PPM measured on the SilverGen?  A built in meter?  Short of
getting a batch lab-analyzed, the correctness and relevance of the reading that
that meter gives would need to be validated.  The conductance drop over time
after the batch is finished would also need to be viewed.  Also visible
plateout or fallout.  Also potential contamination sources.

  David