Renee -- isn't his book included in the Wellness Kit?
MA

________________________________
From: "gaiac...@gmail.com" <gaiac...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, December 20, 2011 12:25:10 PM
Subject: RE: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2011 #387

Yes, there are several people that were masters at magnets--Peter studied under
most of them.  There are some good books out there.  I have them.  I even photo
copied a book by an old man that went around teaching magnetic healing and
selling super strong magnets.  He had a lot of the same info Peter has, only
not
so much about the placements.  My friend took a class from him many years ago.
I have searched and searched on line but that gentleman has passed away and no
one now seems to have his material, so I copied my friend's.  My friend bought
set of his large super magnets and I can barely get them apart!  My friend says
when he puts them on pain just vanishes.

Anyway--there are basic ways to use magnets for healing, but of all the books I
have, Peter's is the most explicit and has the most information about placement
for certain problems.  His book is inexpensive--only $15 full price and I
believe it can be purchased on sale now at the 50% off.

The thing with Peter's information is that he's had thousands of people using
and reporting on the magnets for health.  There are lots of testimonials on his
site, and he works closely with many doctors.  Few other magnetic authors have
that experience.  Many of the books found in book stores are simply from people
that gathered information about magnets and put it in a book, without them
actually having the experience of clinical practice.

Samala,
Renee