I don't think I could scan it.  There are a LOT of pages, all 8x10.  I
forget how much it cost me to have the 2 books copied.  When I find them I
ll let you know as I can go down and have it priced out, but really, though
he has a lot of other good info in there, most of what he says is in Peter's
book, only Peter's is more detailed on the placements.

Also, just so you know, it's very religious slanted.

Samala,
Renee