*from this store:* http://www.healthyitems.com/Liposomals-s/41.htm
liposomal glutathione : work up to like 1,000 mg a day, all in the evening
(this is glutathioen but way way better)
liposomal vitamin C: work up to like 5 grams a day, taken at least a few
hours before glutathione
liposomal curcumin: like 1 gram a day

*from other places:* *(google shop)*

colloidal silver - make it yourself and work up to like 8 oz a day on
empty.  Or try silver100 if yo udont wanna make anything yourself.

**get meridian valley labs food allergy tests: 190 foods both IgE and IgG
antibodies.  Call them up and ask.

passion4life, 1 fl oz a day.  Special liquid multivitamin

Yes EFA.  2 capsules twice a day.  esssential fatty acids.

MAP amino acids, 5 tablets a day

liposomal ubiquinol
http://www.amazon.com/Sugar-Free-Liquid-Liposomal-Ubiquinol-bottle/dp/B001XQV1EY
(this is coq10 but way way better.  I'd do 200 or even 400mg a day)

liposomal colostrum:  1 tsp twice a day. (2 grams per tsp)
http://www.newlifehealthsolutions.com/our-products?page=shop.product_details&product_id=24&flypage=flypage.tpl&pop=0

Swanson magnesium oil. (you rub it on the skin)

MSM (source of sulfur)

BioSil (bioavailable silica)

That's what I would start with if it were me.  Get the things out that
could be causing it (toxins, infections, food allergies).  And put the
things the body needs to build it all back up (vitamins, minerals, amino
acids, phospholipids, essential fatty acids).
David