--- Begin Message ---
more links on the dmso and cancer alternative treatments.

http://www.cancertutor.com/Other02/CheckFast.html
 <http://www.cancertutor.com/Other02/CheckFast.html>
http://www.cancer.org/docroot/ETO/content/ETO_5_3X_DMSO.asp?sitearea=ETO
 <http://www.cancer.org/docroot/ETO/content/ETO_5_3X_DMSO.asp?sitearea=ETO>
http://www.thephillipdemarscancerfund.com/DMSO.htm
 <http://www.thephillipdemarscancerfund.com/DMSO.htm>
http://www.cancersolutions.org/2008/09/dmso-and-cancer-cesium.html

<http://www.cancersolutions.org/2008/09/dmso-and-cancer-cesium.html>
http://cancertutor.com/Cancer/DMSO.html
is where i found out about the PET scans

Josephine MorningStar & Heather, Pyr, Mobility & MASD
Native American in Massachusetts

Never threaten anyone. It ruins the surprise.

www.etsy.com/shop/JoMorningStar
www.ApacheCreations.com
Ne mohotatse

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Josephine Morningstar <
josephine.mornings...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also read up on P.E.T scans.. they actually USE DMSO to target cancer cells
> and carry a dye to the cancer cells so that they can read them during the
> scan.
>
> dmso finds the cancer cells on their own.. thats what it  was found to do
> by the person that discovered it.. but it wont be prescribed, nor sold by
> drug mfgs, because they can not patent it..  I have a link to a good online
> store that you can purchase the dmso from.. its what all those im working
> with use.
>
> dmso also *resets the cell  to default*.  which is why alot of patients /
> drs have found that after the pet scan the cancer didnt grow more.. although
> the stupid drs thought it was the SCAN waves that did it.. its NOT .. grin.
> its the DMSO!
>
> that was why i suggested rubbing dmso on the area wehre you know the lumps
> or the growths in the bone to be located.. IF you use dmso full strength..
> then just PAT it on .. do Not Rub.. it will feel like a * noxema tingle* if
> you do.. I actually use DMSO on myself to combat cellulitis that i have
> recurring on my face.  it works well, but if used full strength and rubbed
> around.. (I was thinking it was rubbing it in.. but that is not necessary)
> it felt like using Noxema in the same manner.. slight burning / tingle)
>
> the site with cancertutor in it.. is where i found out about dmso and
> cancer and the alkaline additives.
>
> cancer can not exist in an alkaline environment.
> here are the links to what i have read on the subject.
> http://cancertutor.com/cancer/dmso.html
> http://www.emmessar.com/chemical/company/p1.htm
>
> http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2003/11/11/dmsothe_king_antioxidant.htm
> http://www.ihealthtree.com/dmso-liquid-99-9--unfragranced-plast8oz.html
> (this is what i bought and it goes a long time)
> http:// www.earthclinic.com/supplements/vitamin_c.html
> http://www.healingdaily.com/conditions/cancer-prevention-measures.htm
> http://provet.co.uk/health/diseases/canceraas.htm
>

> i had to type them in.
>

> Josephine MorningStar & Heather, Pyr, Mobility & MASD
> Native American in Massachusetts
>
> Never threaten anyone. It ruins the surprise.
>
> www.etsy.com/shop/JoMorningStar
> www.ApacheCreations.com
> Ne mohotatse
>

> On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 7:49 AM, atatyme <atatyme2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Linda, we were going to do the amputation and then start chemo but with
>> the second tumor it was called off. Kelsey has not had any vaccinations in
>> over a year and no rabies in several years. I won't let them do anything
>> like that to her.
>>
>> The vet said yesterday that she just isn't ready to give up living right
>> yet. We have read up on this for 2 weeks now. I have been reading the
>> website of a Cancer Center in Canton, MI and will be calling them tomorrow
>> to see about radiation to slow the growth of the cancer.

------------------------------------

All posts to SilverPets are the property of the person who originally posted
the message and may not be forwarded or cross-posted without permission from
that person.

DISCLAIMER: This list and the information exchanged here are not meant to
replace veterinary medical opinion or diagnostic exams. No one here is
qualified to prescribe for any human or animal. We share experiences only.
Therefore the reader alone assumes all responsibility for the use or misuse of
information obtained from this list.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    silverpets-dig...@yahoogroups.com
    silverpets-fullfeatu...@yahoogroups.com

    silverpets-unsubscr...@yahoogroups.com

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--- End Message ---
  I have forwarded this in case it helps at all.  Apologies if you have already
had this information.  Best wishes to you...regards, dee