I had three blot clots in a vein in an arm after getting 3 consecutive
IV HCl pushes.  Castor oil pack removed one of them the next day.  The
other two went away with a couple months of lumbrokinase.  I used
nutricology brand.  It is cheaper.  Lumbrokinase, nattokinase, and
serrapeptase and wobenzym are all options.  Lumbrokinase is the
strongest.

For cancer, you can use your platelet count as an indicator of your
hypercoagulation.  Repeatedly redo your CBC and see your platelet
count while taking enzymes.  You may see the count decrease.  When it
gets into mid normal range, then reduce the dose of enzymes and keep
retesting til you have a dose that keeps the platelet count stable.  I
saw in one patient that platelet count clearly went up and down when
he complied and did not comply with lumbrokinase.

For cancer, I would start with 2 lumbrokinase, 3x/day on empty, plus
10 wobenzym, 3 times a day on empty, with the lumbrokinase.  Have your
doctor monitor whatever needs to be done with the warfarin, and
hopefully wean you off of it slowly.

David

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 7:33 AM, PTFerrance <ptf2...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> You might also want to check in with a top rate Oriental Medical herbalist
> to dissolve the clots and keep your blood thinner.  But they would have to
> be someone who is really good at what they do.
>
> Good luck.
>
> PT

Archives: