I have a Colloid Master -- have used it just about non-stop for almost ten
years.  It's a great unit and you can see it at www.wishgranted.com.
MA

________________________________
From: sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, January 11, 2012 4:00:42 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Hello from new member!

I have to say, I agree with both Dan and Steve. I own both a silverpuppy
magnetic stir (older no swap feature) and a Silvergen SG-6 and use them both,
can recommend both.
Another alternative that costs a bunch less than the Meissner unit is the
Colloid Master 777 (I think that is the one), many members of the SilverPets
yahoo list own it, and like it. Some people add some method of stirring to it,
but that isn't expensive. I have never owned one, so can't report on it, other
than to say people who do own it say they like it.
sol