I have had the silver puppy, it was an early model, and I sent it back, but my
Colloid master has never had one bit of trouble, my biggest problem was being
able to find good distilled h2o, you need to test it and take it back if it is
high in undiscovered
solids - Like 2.5, or more, I like to see a 0.3 or 0.4 and you can find it if
you live in a large town.  Someone remarked about my Hanna tester, I calibrate
it often, but I very seldom have to change anything. It is the $100.00 blue
tester for the fish & game. & City water. You can calibrate it with some
provided liquid in a plastic bag, I still have the one that came with the
tester. But I wanted to give away my old Idea's that are cheap and work
wonderful all the time, Mine is 12 years old and still going strong.  It's a
fish tank bubblier folks, with a clear plastic hose and a fuser on the bottom
of the line to stir the silver during the making proses. I am getting over 71
yr's Old Now so I am telling some of my processes on this list now & Again. I
don't care what other marketer's say this is the best unit (the way I do it) on
the market, I have had several over the years, But none can compare to the
Gallon at a time Silver maker Colloid Master.
 (None)Terry Chamberlin a Lister here, helped me make a 10 gallon a day silver
maker from scratch, I still have it but for me its too much work with 10 one
gallon jars an 2 wires with 2 silver attached, it took me all day to set up and
tear down,, too much work for me.  But I didn't have to make silver for a month
or more.

Tel Tofflemire
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87114