OK, I will remember that. I ordered MMS to take myself.
Gayla
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marshall
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 7:25 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>CS prevents mold?

  MMS is a combination of sodium chlorite and an acid, such as citric acid.
This produces chlorous acid which then breaks down to chlorine dioxide.  The
chlorine dioxide is the active agent, which kills fungus, as well as curing
things like malaria.  However chlorine dioxide breaks down itself in a matter
of hours, so it is not effective to add it to anything that is not used
immediately.  CS sticks around.

  Marshall