Neville, It sounds like you're enlightened to taking test measurements for
clarifying procedures- great, me too! Have you considered the constant current
source alternative? The conductivity is hard to control if ions are spouting
forth within the water at an ever increasing rate.
 From: one.red...@hotmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Mesosilver
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 11:52:34 +1100

Just the age old stock standard home made unit Paul.  240vac through
transformer converting to 24vdc output {actually 25.5vdc when electrodes are
submerged from memory}, two 3mm dia rods or loops, 38ohm resistor, and I think
that's about it.  And a home made magnetic stirrer for any volume I produce
over and above a 250ml glass.  I usually produce a litre or more each time so
the stirrer gets used constantly, but I don't use it for emergency 250ml glass.
I've got a diode or whatever you call them in the circuit too.
Hope that's what you wanted to know <g>.
N.