HVAC will not produce that ratio, but MesoSilver I believe uses sputtering for their manufacturing process.

Marshall

On 2/1/2012 7:58 PM, Neville Munn wrote:
OK Janet, well I don't believe that ion/particle ratio is possible with LVDC, so that suggests to me that HVAC is used, and for commercial production that would obviously make sense, but I'm not a lover or supporter of HVAC produced EIS/CS. Now, before anyone gets off their high horse, I have *NOTHING* against said product/s and don't ask me why I am not a supporter of HVAC produced products, I have my own reasons, and it's each to their own on the subject of HVAC vs LVDC products.

Particle size is much more complicated than that to me. Most reports state TEM images or whatever for determining size and I don't believe that is by any stretch of the imagination to be an accurate picture. It may work fine on a glass slide, but what about in the body/blood? Again, this is my personal opinion and conviction.

My lab analysis was done using AAS and incorporating a .45 micron paper filter {yep, that's 450nm I believe} so I don't follow any statement regarding particle size because those particles could do anything in the filtering process. I don't pretend to understand laboratory techniques or procedures, but I surmise that as the solution is passed through that filter, the more particles present will encourage more particles to collect in that filter. For simplicity, when a couple of particles are trapped in that filter, other particles will become trapped {regardless of size}, thus this paper filtering is relatively meaningless to me.

The colour is another issue whereby I have my own opinion. Any colour up to golden is perfectly fine, anything over that, or darker is of some concern to me as it indicates the solution does not meet my quality standards. Yet again, this is my own personal opinion and conviction.

My lab reports made me think considerably differently about home produced EIS/CS to what I read in the public domain, using LVDC of course, which is why I take anything a marketer says with a pinch of salt {no pun intended <g>}.

May I take the liberty of adding this reminder...I am a solitary animal, I speak for myself only and I am not a follower of any particular flock. I make my own determinations from literature I have perused over considerable time. I mean no disrespect to a person or criticism of any product out there, I make my own determinations on matters EIS/CS related.

There, I think I've been tactful and as diplomatic as I can <g>.

N.

From: berge...@hotmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Mesosilver
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 18:50:11 -0500

Neville, Eskimo,

MesoSilver prints the ppm and the particle size in nms on their label. I'm assuming its the average size of particles (.65 nm) and they state the ratio is 80% particles w/ 20% ions (don't ask me at what size they draw the distinction). I believe different size bottles can be purchased for 10, 15 or 20 ppm.

I've used them over the last 5 years and notice the color does start at yellow and continues on to darker colors as the months go by. It's nice to know today there are ways to determine, to some degree, what the particle density (ppm) is via conductivity measures- to begin with and as a finished product of colloidal silver. And the more challenging determination of particle size via electron microscope for the 1%ers and the laser option for the rest of us.

Ag 4all