Where did you get your zapper? I use Dr. Clark's liver and gall
bladder cleanse, and it always says to zap for a week before doing so.
I had no idea where to get a zapper or what it entailed to use it, so
since my health adviser said I could go ahead and use the cleanse, I
did, and it worked very well. But it has to be done every couple of
months at first and then less and less frequently.

So please tell us more about zappers . . .

thanks,

Joyce