From: Joyce Miller
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 7:13 PM
To: asifnathe...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Re: CS>Beck zapper

You wrote: "I have designs for both zappers should anyone require them.

Yes, I would really like to have both designs.

Thank you in advance,

Joyce Miller
jmillerwo...@gmail.com

--
"I feel an earnest and humble desire, and shall till I die, to increase the
stock of harmless cheerfulness" - Charles Dickens.

http://dearjubilee-joyce.blogspot.com
www.dearjubilee.com