From: Rowena [mailto:new...@internode.on.net]
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 2:04 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: tea tree oil, was Re: CS>DMSO cures sensitive teeth roots

DH had excrutiatingly sensitive teeth. Dentist recommended this special
toothpaste for sensitive teeth.  Using it gave him the same pain as
sweet things.  Studied the contents list, looked up on line - sorbitol
is used to keep the paste moist.  My mother used to tell me as a kid
that "they" put sugar in toothpaste to rot people's teeth, and I didn't
believe her. Sixty years later I wonder if this is what she meant.

On 13/02/2012 2:23 AM, sol wrote:
>  I AM using a tooth paste the dentist gave me for sensitivity.
> sol
>

> --

Archives:

-----