A few weeks ago I was on the bus heading home and decided to take a small sip of CS that someone had prepared. It was just a teaspoon or so but when I swallowed it went down the wrong tube and I started coughing and clearing my throat for about a good 10 minutes or so. Long story short fastforwarding now to present time my throat is still messed up. Throughout this time I've been hoarse, some coughing, nose is running and basically I feel like there's something still *stuck* there. There is some phlegm that comes up if I clear my throat.

Went to an Ear, Nose and Throat guy who examined the throat passage with an endoscope and pronounced that he didn't see anything. Well, I know what I feel and sound like - and this just confirms what I already think about doctors.

I tried gargling, doing flips with my inverted table, doing lymph tapping, neck and throat exercises - to no avail.

As a side note from time to time before this happened I would have some kind of spasm in my throat area that would only be alleviated with my manually compressing the area and returning the ligament to its place. Your thoughts on how to clear this up? Is the CS still *sitting* somewhere in a pocket of my throat? Wouldn't it be absorbed by now?

Thanks for any help,
Joy