Hi Joy, I wanted to share something about using EIS as a compress that has
helped a few of my injuries heal even where there was no break in the skin.
last summer i was thrown from my horse and landed 10 feet away on hard packed
gravel. I did not go to the hospital because i was able to get up and walk
after several minutes so i don't know if i fractured anything. My entire left
leg was purple from my hip to my foot (not to mention the scrape that seemed
like it was almost to the bone on my elbow where i also used EIS) I also had a
pretty bad scrape on my hip so i taped a saturated pad of EIS with plastic
over both areas that night. the next morning i removed the pad on my hip and
there was a patch with absolutely no bruising where it had been.  My husband is
a sceptic but even he could not believe his eyes.
Now about a more recent incident that happened 9 days ago:   I completely
fractured my fourth toe, broken straight across right above the joint at
the ball of the foot. The skin was not broken at all. After 5 days the pain was
not getting any better and i did not want to take any pain meds so i did
another wet compress at night over the top of my foot, the pain went away
within seconds of pouring the EIS over the taped pad. the next morning most of
the bruising was gone or had turned pinkish red. The pain would come back
during the day but less severe each time and a few times there was new bruising
by the end of the day (I was not able to stay off my foot and keep it
elevated as i was told to do). I did the compress for four nights in a row but
most of the bruising was gone by the second day and there was just a small area
of bruising in the dip between my big toe and the first toe where the pad
didn't lay flat against it. Today the all
 the bruising was gone and i was able to walk down stars without the foot brace
and after being on my feet almost all day there is no pain. So i believe the
energetic side of the EIS was responsible for speeding up circulation to aid
the healing. I have read that increasing circulation can heal even old scar
tissue somethimes. I am not a medical professional so i don't know if this
would work for you. By the way i am 48 years old and am not generally a quick
healer.
Good luck to you and i wish you a speedy recovery.
Tina