Hi from a long time lurker!

Looks like the FDA has clamped down.  But, I think the new rule is fair and
will help to keep manufacturers and sellers of CS honest.  Personally, I
think it's incredible what most are charging for CS per ounce.  I make my CS
with a good old Robey generator for pennies per ounce with great results as
a "dietary supplement," making no wild and crazy claims...and I give "pints"
of the stuff to my friends...NO CHARGE!   I know there are many other
inexpensive, effective CS generators being sold out there...thank you all
for making them available.  Put CS in a little bottle and charging big bucks
per ounce it not ethical.  You people that sell CS for outlandish prices
have no concern for the welfare of others...it's all about your selfish
greed...the root of all our problems.  No different then the big
pharmeceuticals.  To those who make it...give it away....help others...bless
you!

Regards,

Steven J. Geigle, Email: sgei...@home.com