Bob, Thank you
I have a pemf device will it do the same thing?
Mary

________________________________
From: Bob Banever <bbane...@earthlink.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, March 11, 2012 7:29:18 PM
Subject: RE: CS>Re: root canal

Your only hope is to make or buy a Godzilla device and treat the tooth and root
with this.  It will kill the bacteria in the tooth and root but the dentist
won’t be able to tell the difference.  Your pain should subside within a few
days or so after treatment.  Go to microelectiricitygermkiller group on Yahoo
for schematics on how to make a device.  You can make one for under $15.  It
simply sends 3 – 6 volts DC current thru the tooth killing the bacteria.  I’ve
saved myself a couple of root canals doing this.  You can use a flashlight
battery of as little as 1 ½ volts or go up to a 6 volt lantern battery.  DO NOT
GO ANY HIGHER… DO NOT USE A NINE VOLT BATTERY … DANGER… TOO STRONG.  It isn’t
necessary anyway as a little goes a long way.   Good luck.

Bob