From: David AuBuchon <aubuchon.da...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, March 11, 2012 8:53:28 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Re: root canal

I think it is not a good idea to get root canal without trying a thing or two
first.  Unless there is some emergency.  4 anecdotes of lipo - C curing tooth
pain.  I would try that and also CS + DMSO.  And also I'd try a saturated
solution of salt + DMSO.   Then also I'd try the godzilla approach.

David