The first thing you *MUST* understand and come to grips with is that what we
produce is NOT the same product which is published as causing any issue with
the human body!  Ignore that printed rubbish you may read which has been
published from any establishment or authority.
EIS...Elecrolytically Isolated Silver, a term phrased from the knowledgable
folk here I believe to distinguish good quality stuff such as we produce from
WHATEVER they call this stuff 'Colloidal Silver' in the public domain.  LVDC
will not produce this so called Colloidal Silver product, it will produce a
predominantly Ionic silver solution with lesser amount of particulate content.
Not saying it won't happen, but I ain't read anywhere yet that this stuff has
caused any issue, and praps it *may???* if consuming 20 litres a day
continuously, or a very high ppm level solution perhaps, or to be more
accurate, stuff marketed as 'Colloidal Silver?'.
Nobody can claim categorically that EIS produced using LVDC has/will cause any
issue, because those who do are only 'surmising' it does and point a finger in
silvers direction due to past negative material they have read and 'doubt'
still lingers in the brain.  There is simply no way anyone can prove that
beyond all reasonable doubt considering everyone has their own setup
configurations, may consume more than is advisable, something else may have
come into play WHILE consuming it etc etc etc.
Most are content with 5-10-15 or so ppm level, and most only consume a
relatively small amount, or may consume more by volume each day for a short
period of time.
Soooo, you can forget about that blue business, it simply will not happen as a
result of home produced stuff! {my opinion based on experience and OTHER
published literature, and nobody will convince me otherwise}.
N.