No, not quite right, they are *predominantly* ionic silver solutions.  Simply
put it means over time some of those ions will stick to each other forming
atomic ion clusters, which are commonly referred to as 'particles'.  Hence you
end up with a ions *and* particles in that solution.  The ion content will
exceed the particle content by ratio in LVDC produced solutions.
N.