In my opinion it would need to be stated from the outset what method was used
to introduce that silver into solution.  I doubt it was LVDC.  I'm not a
subscriber to any medical or research journal but I haven't found any
information which relates to the method we produce our product in any published
article I've found in the public domain.  All information I have read omits to
state method of production, which raises the obvious question...why don't they
state production method used?  Could it be a deliberate ploy to encourage guilt
by association?  The mention of silver brings forth the garlic and cross to
stave off some undesirable outcome?
Did the article state ion/particle ratio?  Did it state if the product in
question was in fact produced using LVDC?  Did the article state amount
administered for the size of the animal?  If it was produced using LVDC {which
I seriously doubt} did it state at what time frame the solution was introduced
to the animal *after* cessation of production?  Did the article state that
silver and Distilled Water ONLY was involved, with NOTHING else added to that
solution or encapsulated those particles in any way for those particles to
remain in suspension thus preventing those particles from being pulled out of
suspension by gravity?
Too many questions, too few answers for me personally, besides, I'm not an
academic.
Maybe I need my memory refreshed, but what was the purpose of the exercise?
Was it to show silver particles are hazardous to the family jewels? If so then
LVDC products have a higher ion content than particulate content, which means
the whole exercise has no relevance to LVDC solutions as far as I'm concerned.

You'd do better to confer with those more savvy than myself <g>.
N.