Hi Lois, Brooks message on 18 Jul 2011 was about a Dr. Mary Newport. Below are some of the
messages I saved:

----------------------
Subject: CS>General commentary
From: Brooks Bradley
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 18:46:28 -0500

I deem this information to be of sufficient, potential impact, to merit a posting. We have, on several different occasions, conducted evaluations of potential value ... which were levied on promising protocols designed to mitigate the awful effects of Alzheimer's.

None of them proved effective ... up to this present time. A few months ago I ran across the researches (involving her personal experiences) and adaptations, while searching for an effective address for her 53 year old husband's sudden-onset Alzheimer's challenge ... of the efforts of a medical [professional. Her name is Dr. Mary Newport. I encourage interested list members to conduct a search-engine inquiry on her efforts and results.

I was so impressed that I have convinced others (among my associates), to conduct a limited, anecdotal, evaluation of a similar type. Our early results (covering the immediately-past six weeks) have been promising indeed.

The centerpiece of her protocol is UNMODIFIED coconut oil. I believe one can locate quite adequate analysis of her activities relating to this case....on the Internet.

I will, at a later date, post a general summary of our research results.

Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.