I share your concern regarding immunity, but I seriously doubt that will ever
be the case due to the nature of what silver is and what it does.  If this were
not the case, then *I* am in serious trouble sometime down the road <g>.
My opinion is, most who are involved with this stuff are not fools and don't
take the use of silver lightly, there is of course one clown in every class or
one behind every tree, but I ignore those.  Most would/should have researched
the subject considerably {inside and outside of forums etc}, therefore would be
pretty well convinced, dare I say 'utterly' convinced, that only *good* can
come of its use.
You may have to make your own determination on wether to take it every day,
there would be plenty out there who do, the world is a rather large place.  I
take about an ounce {30ml} every morning before breakfast when the mouth is
driest, and have been doing this for several years now.  If I find a common
health issue approaching, that intake jumps to 8-16 ounces a day, and for up to
a week if I consider it necessary.  For more serious medical conditions I would
continue for as long as I thought necessary, whilst ignoring any advise to the
contrary.  My philosophy is, if I developed a serious medical issue, then I am
in serious medical trouble, if not death, so what the heck have I got to lose,
I ain't gunna live forever?  But I am rather 'selfish?', some say 'foolish' in
that regard as I use myself as a guinea pig.  Let's face it, it can't be any
worse than some laboratory Frankensteins chemical mutant concoction.
You will have to excuse my forthrightness on the subject of EIS/CS <g>.  I'm a
solitary animal and do what *I* think is worth doing.  We have been playing
around with this stuff for far too many years for me to continue giving much
consideration or credibility to all I read in the public domain.
Disclaimer {yawn, <g>}: Not advice, just what I think and believe.
N.