My eyes have been checked yearly for many years by an Opthalmologist due to my
advanced age.For many years until recently he would talk about my developing
cataract in one eye.I began to use CS daily in my eyes a few years ago and
after a period of time he has not mentioned any cataract.The last time I asked
him which eye had the cataract,he would not answer.I have to assume it has
cleared up.

Serrapeptase;
I get mine from iHerb now,had used other suppliers before.Seems to be doing
fine as my BP is better now than when I was in my 50s.Had blocked Carotid
arteries,and who knows what else.

Have very successfully treated B.Pneumonia in the past with a Solaray
Ultrasonic Cool mist Humidifier with CS.Before that [. 11 years ago and before
] every fall I would have to get a “Script for ABX,which caused all manner of
ill side effects.Never More now!!!
Rarely now do I have to nebulize.

Harold