Make it yourself with any generator for much cheaper.  Can take much
more that way too.  You won't find many people here who think
mesosilver is particularly any better than what you can make at home
yourself.

Approximately 15PPM, working up from just like a tsp dose, all the way
up to 8 fl. oz. twice a day (16 fl oz total a day) is the dosage I
would suggest.  You only increase the dose as herxes allow.  Always
have as minor a herx as possible.  Stronger herxes do not help you get
better faster.

David

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Danny Matthews
<dannymatthew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have Lyme disease and am looking into using Colloidal Silver as a
> treatment.
>
> I've been looking into the different products available and as far as I
> understand it MesoSilver
> (http://www.purestcolloids.com/mesosilver_price_list.php) is one of the best
> products of it's type on the market.
>
> I was wondering if anybody with experience of using CS with Lyme would be
> able to give me some idea of daily dosage and how long I should be taking it
> for?
>
> Many thanks for any help you can give :).

Archives: